Karen has been serving women as a certified doula, CD(DONA) since 2013 in the Rochester, NY and surrounding area. She supports women in hospitals and home births.
Her unique approach focuses on helping you prepare to birth physiologically in any setting. This includes: personalized birth plan discussions, home visits, labor practice, advocacy, and breathing techniques so you feel confident and prepared for labor.
Karen has further training in:
- Pain relief for labor
- Acupressure for labor progress/reduce pain
- Breastfeeding Support
- Spinning Babies for baby positioning
- Fetal Resuscitation
- Holistic Stages of Childbirth
- Infant loss and bereavement
- Experienced in VBAC and Twin deliveries
When you hire Karen as your Doula, you receive:
- Two Private 90 minute prenatal visits
- On-call support for the month surrounding your birth date
- Continuous labor support for the duration of your labor
- One postpartum visit
- Doula and E-course bundles available
Contact me now for a consultation.
I cannot thank you enough for the massive support you have been through my pregnancy and postpartum. Your words of wisdom and encouragement on my toughest days were exactly what I needed. I will be forever grateful for our relationship!
– Katherine C.
– Laura D.
Get updates on Pain Free Birth E-Course and it’s release:
(no spam, pinky-promise!)